TWO piece argentine tango dress D0030 made in a flower print jersey fabric: an halter top and a pencil skirt with a tail.
This argentine tango dress is perfect for festival travel! The medium weight jersey fabric takes up little space in your suitcase.
I also love that you can wear each piece separetly: for example, use the top with your favorite black tango top.
➵ SIZE GUIDE
Breasts: 80-95cm; 31,5″-37,4″
Waist: 65-80cm; 25,6″-31,5″
Hips: 90-100cm; 35,4″-39,3″
TOP Length (from the neck): 38cm; 15″
In the front (from the waist): 62cm; 24,4″
In the back (from the waist): 90cm; 35,4″
Slit: 34cm; 13,4″
*Size guide – Important information:
▪ The first measurement is from the piece lying flat/not streched.
▪ Example: Breasts lying flat: 80cm-31,5″; streches confortably up to 95cm-37,4″
▪ AmoTangoByMarisaP clothing is mostly made with stretchy fabric so it will often fit a wider size then indicated in the “streches confortably up to”.
▪ Feel free contact me if you need additional measurements or have any questions.
• fitted silhouette
• pencil skirt hits the knee
• medium weight jersey fabric
• High waist comfortable fit
• Elastic stretch waist band
• Back slit
• Halter neck
FABRIC & CARE
• machine or hand wash cold, flat-dry
Find other tango dresses HERE.
Looking for tango inspiration? Follow AmoTango Pinterest profile HERE.