TWO piece argentine tango dress D0044 made in flower print jersey fabric: halter top and pencil skirt with a slit and tail with two versions to choose from: asymmetric and symmetric.
This argentine tango dress is perfect for festival travel! The medium weight jersey fabric takes up little space in your suitcase.
I also love that you can wear each piece separetly.
➵ SIZE GUIDE
Breasts: 76-80cm; 29,9″-31,5″
Waist: 50-60cm; 19,6″-23,6″
Hips: 75-85cm; 29,5″-33,5″
TOP Length (from the neck): 36cm; 14,2″
In the front (from the waist): 61cm; 24″
In the back (from the waist):
Symmetric skirt: 85cm; 33,5″
Asymmetric: 69cm; 27,2″ on the lowest side and 85cm; 33,5″ on the longest side
*Size guide – Important information:
▪ The first measurement is from the piece lying flat/not streched.
▪ Example: Breasts lying flat: 76cm-29,9“; streches confortably up to 80cm-31,5″
▪ AmoTangoByMarisaP clothing is mostly made with stretchy fabric so it will often fit a wider size then indicated in the “streches confortably up to”.
▪ Feel free contact me if you need additional measurements or have any questions.
• fitted silhouette
• pencil skirt hits the knee
• medium weight jersey fabric
• High waist comfortable fit
• Elastic stretch waist band
• Back slit
• Halter neck
FABRIC & CARE
• machine or hand wash cold, flat-dry
Find other tango dresses HERE.
Looking for tango inspiration? Follow AmoTango Pinterest profile HERE.