Argentine tango top T0036 with a tail that moves beautifully while dancing. It looks great with black leather look leggings, black capri pants or a black pencil skirt.
It’s a great option for when you don’t feel like wearing a dress, but at the same time you don’t want to give up on the glamour of a moving tail while dancing.
This tango top is great for festival travel! The fabric takes up very little space in your suitcase and, when propertly folded, does not wrinkle.
➵ SIZE GUIDE
Breasts: 85-90cm; 33,4″-35,4″
Waist: 67-72cm; 26,4″-28,3″
– In the front (From the neck): 52cm; 20,5″;
– In the back (from the waist): maximum 58cm; 22,8″
*Size guide – Important information:
▪ The first measurement is from the piece lying flat/not streched.
▪ Example: Breasts lying flat: 85cm-33,4″; streches confortably up to 90cm-35,4″
▪ AmoTangoByMarisaP clothing is mostly made with stretchy fabric so it will often fit a wider size then indicated in the “streches confortably up to”.
▪ Feel free contact me if you need additional measurements or have any questions.
▪ fitted silhouette
▪ medium weight stretch velvet for the body
▪ light weight satin fabric for the tail
▪ halter neck
▪ High-low sillouhette
▪ Deep V open back
FABRIC & CARE
▪ machine or hand wash cold, flat-dry
Find other tango dresses HERE.
Looking for tango inspiration? Follow AmoTango Pinterest profile HERE.